Citynet: Home

Digital Phone FAQ

From the list of topics below, please select the one that most likely encompasses your question. This will generate a search in our knowledge base and hopefully provide you with the answer to your problem.

If your question is not covered on the list, you may enter your own search.

What do I need to do to port my number to your service?
Sign a Letter of Authorization (LOA), which we can provide, and fax it to us at 304-848-5410.

Provide your name and service address for the number you want ported. This information is not a P.O. (Post Office) Box address. This information is not always a physical address. Service address information can also be found on your current telephone, gas, electric bills.

Examples: of service addresses:
John Doe Rt 6 Box 619, Charleston, WV 25003
John Doe RR5 Box 40, Bridgeport WV 26330
John Doe HC 83 Box 132 Rainelle, Fayette, WV 25962
John Doe HC 44 Box 346 Lot 13, Julian, Boone, WV 25529
John Doe AHN 678 Rt 4 Box 4 Bristol, Salem, WV 26426