CityVault is not set to automatically authenticate.
Try again. If the error persists, please send the following information to support at CityVault Support Request :
1. Which Operating System do you use? (e.g. Windows XP)
2. Which version of CityVault are you using? (e.g. 188.8.131.52) You can find the version by right-clicking the CityVault icon and selecting "About."
3. What firewalls do you currently have enabled on your computer?
4. Does your router have a firewall enabled?
5. What Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware do you have enabled?
6. Which error code are you getting? (e.g. ConnectionError1)
In addition, please include the cityvault.log file as an attachment. You can find the file at:
Sometimes it looks like a text file named "cityvault."
Back to Error List